Dear Valued Clients,
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, I’m reaching out to share details about how GeoScan are responding and how we’re ensuring that you’ll continue to receive the service you depend on from us, safely and reliably.
We continue to serve you.
Our people are prepared and have plans in place to face the potential challenges the coming weeks might bring.Our operational staff working in the field will continue regularly scheduled work. To ensure the safety of our staff and project sites, we have implemented the following measures:
- Staggered technician start times to avoid large groups congregating at our warehouse and equipment distribution to reduce the need to be at the warehouse.
- Extending our sick day policies to ensure everyone who’s not feeling 100% stays home.
- Using a buddy system to partner the same technicians together for the foreseeable future, which will help to limit interactions.
- Office staff are working remotely.
- Company hygiene policies are in place and strictly enforced.
- Asking our clients for handwashing stations either on site or a 100m distance from the site.
We are doing our part to help contain the spread of the virus.
We care about the safety and well-being of you, the community and our employees. We have adopted all current best practices such as supporting self-isolation measures, restricting all non-essential business travel, enhanced sanitization routines, encouraging frequent hand washing, adopting social distancing and limiting large group gatherings by cancelling company events, socials and making all meetings virtual.
We will keep you informed.
This situation is changing everyday, which means that our response may need to adjust as well. We’ll be keeping you updated with the latest information as this situation progresses.
On behalf of the entire leadership team at GeoScan Subsurface Surveys, you have our commitment to do the best for our employees,customers and the communities we serve.
Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
GeoScan Subsurface Surveys